Membership to PYP Seattle is by invitation only. If you’ve received an invitation from a current member and you are interested in applying to become a member, please complete the following application steps. You will be added to our waitlist in the order your application and two letters of reference are received, so the sooner the better! Please note that in order to be included in the 2019 Grant Cycle, your application and letters must be received by May 14, 2019. Applicants will be notified if they are admitted off of the waitlist starting May 15, 2019 and must then complete our registration steps by May 31, 2019 in order to secure a spot on our roster for the 2019 Grant Cycle.
New Member Application Steps:
- Complete the PYP Seattle New Member Application.
- Have two current PYP Seattle members submit letters of reference on your behalf to PYPSeattle@gmail.com. If you only know one current PYP Seattle member, have that member set up a lunch or coffee with another member so that you can get to know a second member.
- Once your application and two letters of reference are received, you will be added to our waitlist.
New Member Registration Steps:
- If you are notified by PYP Seattle that your application has been accepted, you must next complete our registration steps in order to secure your spot on our roster. Download and complete the 2019 Member Registration Form.
- Send a copy (jpg or pdf) of your signed 2019 Member Registration Form to PYPSeattle@gmail.com or mail it with your check. If your workplace or your spouse’s workplace matches funds, please let us know by checking the appropriate box on the registration form and we’ll follow up with you.
- Mail your $1,150 check made out to Pitch Your Peers, Inc. to the address on the Membership Registration Form. This amount includes the $1,000 member dues plus a $150 contribution to help cover our expenses. The $1,000 member dues is the minimum required dues; however, if you would like to give more than the minimum to help fund grants, please do! Just note that each member is only given one vote, regardless of the dues they pay. All donation amounts (including the additional $150 contribution for expenses) can be combined and paid with one check and are tax deductible (EIN 35-2543830).
- Submit your headshot by emailing a photo (jpg file) to PYPSeattle@gmail.com.